Isnin, 21 Julai 2008

a week at D'Rimba

Hye….

it took me a while to continue with new post….as you all know...last week i just moved to Damansara from Ara ….for the whole week I was so busy to changed my circadian rhythm….yah especially in D’Rimba it has a lot of facilities….the Most things that I like more in here is swimming fool…everyday my new housemates and I fooling around the swimng pool…...there are others things that make D’Rimba different with Ara such as sauna, gym and also squash court….

At this moment I never meet my neighbors next door…maybe they are so busy…it’s ok maybe next time we will know each others…..the only things that I know about them is they are a girls….”the girls next door” had you watched it?...hehehehe…

In addition I want to highlight here is the location of our new apartment…..

It is very near to The Curve, Tesco, Ikea as well and also One utama…hahaha…. that means we will spend more money on shopping….luckily most of us are men.. Shopping is so not us….here also near to up town D’Kota. .just take only 5 minutes from my home….the only problem here is BUS…it is so difficult to get bus in here…we need to take a walks around 500m to the nearest bust station….but it still ok for us to walk….at least we have a chance to exercise hahaha…especially to my friend AM (alip bin saat)

The most important thing I want to announce in this post is had take my last paper last week…that means i’m free now…..i think I want to go back to my hometown in Johor…

On my plan i will go on this Wednesday….

I hope we will meet again after my holiday….

Wait for my post ok…TQ

Tiada ulasan: